Alpen Suite for up to 18 people
Big family apartment for holidays in Flachau, Salzburger Land
Separate entrance, private sauna, washing machine in the apartment itself,… this is pure luxury for your summer holiday or winter getaway in Ski amadé! In this stylish Alpen Suite family apartment at Haus Alpenfex, a total of 5 bedrooms and one bed-sit room provide ample space for 2 – 18 people. The fully equipped kitchen and 3 modern bathrooms with private sauna are a definite eye-catcher. On the roofed terrace, you will be able to take in the magical Alpine setting with proud peaks all around. And enjoy wellness free of charge at our partner Hotel Alpenwelt (60 m).
Your XXL Accommodations: our 220 m2 Alpen Suite
Alpen Suite, 220 m2 for up to 18 people
- Separate entrance to the holiday apartment
- 2 bedrooms, each with 1 double bed & 2 bunk beds (4 beds in each)
- 1 bedroom with 2 double sofa-beds (4 beds each)
- 2 bedrooms with double bed (2 beds each)
- Bed-sit room with living area & sleeping for 2 people
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, coffeemaker, microwave, 4-burner range, oven, electric water jug, dishwasher, pots & pans, crockery, cutlery etc.
- Large dining table with seating
- 1 bathroom with 2 showers, hairdryer & double vanity
- 2 bathrooms with shower, hairdryer, washbasin, WC
- 2 separate WCs
- Finnish sauna
- Own ski- & boot room
- Roofed terrace with garden furniture
- Own washing machine
- Room safe
- 6 cable TVs
- 5 parking spaces
Winter Prices 2018/19
|Category||Beginning of Dec. – 22.12.2018|
30.03. – season's end
|05.01. – 02.02.2019|
16.03. – 30.03.2019
|22.12.2018 – 05.01.2019|
02.02. – 16.03.2019
|Alpen Suite for 2 – 18 people||349,–||449,– to 549,–||599,– to 699,–||160,–|
Summer Prices 2018
Summer prices coming soon.
All prices apply to bookings of at least one week and are per night/apartment in euro, including toilet paper, dishes & towels; electricity, local taxes (€ 2.20 per night and person ages 15 and up) and final cleaning charged extra. Subject to change. Not liable for errors or inaccuracies.